Ontario riders this one is for you. Ride the winding roads of York and Durham regions including Holland Marsh and take a pit stop at Belvedere Cookhouse in Pefferlaw enroute back to the party at the Markham Fairgrounds.
There is even an anniversary edition Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic up for grabs.
THE DAY’S EVENTS – May 26th 2013
Registration open from 8:00 a.m. until 10:15 a.m at Dave & Buster’s (the official start), Entertainment Complex Interchange Way (Hwys 400 & 7). Ride departs Dave & Buster’s at 9:45 a.m.
Party at The Markham Fairgrounds (Elgin Mills and McCowan) from 1:30 – onwards.
Every registered rider enjoys:
• Continental breakfast
• Limited edition 16th year T-shirt *
• Original 16th year bike bandana *
• Minimum of one draw ticket for Grand Prize
• Great BBQ lunch featuring live music
• An afternoon of live music, entertainment, silent auction and contests
• And, a downright great time!
* or gift of comparable value, while quantities last
Don’t forget about the free Kick Off Party on Thursday May 23, 2013 at Dave & Buster’s Enjoy a night of music, games and complimenttary food.
Visit the website at thebadride.com for further details.